Diploma in Business Management (Marketing, Hospitality Management, Accounting and Online Business) Sypnosis Brochure
Advanced Diploma in Business Management (Health Care Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Accounting and Management) Synopsis Brochure
Applications are accepted throughout the year as our curriculum are delivered on a modular cycle basis. Students are admitted and begin lesson from a new module of the course. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school to make enquiries and witness the curriculum and facilities.
School provides pre-course counselling service to students
- School checks and verifies applicant forms and required documents submitted by students.
- Students’ application to be approved/rejected by Management based on course entry pre-requisite.
- School issues Letter of Offer to successful applicants
- Students pays registration fee
- Students sign the CPE Advisory Note and the PEI-Student Contract.
- Student makes 1st month installment, Medical Fee , Course Fee and (Textbooks if applicable)
- School purchase Medical Insurance.
- Students admit to the class