Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering Management Brochure
Higher Diploma in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Management Brochure
Higher Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations & Management Brochure
Specialist Diploma in Care Giving Brochure
Specialist Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Brochure
Certificate in Business Administration Brochure
Advanced Diploma in Pastry and Culinary Design Management Brochure
Diploma in Business Management (Marketing, Hospitality Management, Accounting and Online Business) Brochure
Advanced Diploma in Business Management (Heath Care Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Accounting and Management) Brochure
Diploma in Beauty and Wellness Business Brochure
Diploma in Training Development Brochure
Advanced Diploma in Care Giving Management Brochure
Advanced Diploma in Call Centre Management Brochure
Applications are accepted throughout the year as our curriculum are delivered on a modular cycle basis. Students are admitted and begin lesson from a new module of the course. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school to make enquiries and witness the curriculum and facilities.
School provides pre-course counselling service to students
- School checks and verifies applicant forms and required documents submitted by students.
- Students’ application to be approved/rejected by Management based on course entry pre-requisite.
- School issues Letter of Offer to successful applicants
- Students pays registration fee
- Students sign the CPE Advisory Note and the PEI-Student Contract.
- Student makes 1st month installment, Medical Fee , Course Fee and (Textbooks if applicable)
- School purchase Medical Insurance.
- Students admit to the class